FRP Handrail Manufacturer In India
FRP handrail systems are easily assembled and installed from durable, prefabricated pultruded fiberglass components. These FRP Hand Rails are quick and easy to assemble. The system can be prefabricated and shipped to the site and installed on-site with simple hand tools.
FRP Handrail options include horizontal or inclined FRP railing systems with two or three rails suitable for different types of structures and applications. These include safety barriers, shop fittings, as well as extreme environments such as mining, oil and gas, electrical sub-stations, and chemical plants. They can also be combined with our other FRP structures, such as FRP platforms.
Types and Designs
FRP Handrails are made up of Fiber Reinforced Plastic come in a variety of styles, from typical box designs to handrails with a particular ergonomic top rail. In corrosive situations such as the (petro) chemical industry, transportation, water purification plants, and offshore, FRP (GRP) handrails are frequently employed in constructions such as landings, staircases, walkways, and escape routes.
Low-Maintenance And Safe
Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) is corrosion-resistant, strong, light, low-maintenance, safe, and simple to install. Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) is an ideal building material for situations that are prone to corrosion. FRP Handrail manufacturers mention that FRP Handrails are usually less expensive than steel or stainless steel.
Benefits of FRP Handrails
- Modular for ease of installation.
- Lightweight to increase tempo of instalation.
- Strong enough to take load.
- They are easy to assemble and do not require on-site welding, resulting in a more cost-effective alternative when compared to other types of handrails.
- These are more durable than galvanised steel handrails.
- They are easy to preserve since they have a lower preservation cost.
- Handrails that are more durable and less in weight.
- Resistant to erosion
- Resistant to fire
- FRP Handrails are UV and thermally stable